This was incredibly fun. I love the graphics, the gameplay-pretty much everything. The puzzles were well-designed and challenging but never frustrating. Good work!
Programming, art, music, & level design by Criobite
Press [SPACE], click or touch to interact, [R] to restart level
Originally made in 48 hours for the GMTK 2020 game jam...
Watch the development timelapse to see how it was made!
- Fixed player rendering offset when upside-down
- Added ability to click & touch to play
- Increased visibility of interaction arrow
- Extended player sprite downward to look better on ramps
- Adjusted tile & player rendering order
- Improved pixel scaling method to remove jaggedness
- Created flipped player frames for correct lighting
- Fixed physics glitch at high vertical velocities
- Moved spawn point right in level 6
- Adjusted menu & win screen text
- Added sound effects for doors, wipe transitions, gravity switching, & player landing
- Added fast-forward option
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great to hear! I'm glad you had fun, it was a great challenge to make something like this in two days. :D
Brilliant game! The puzzles are both challenging and rewarding
This was a really fun game! The concept was interesting, and I loved the music & graphics (especially the animation on the slime, it looks so cute!)